GUCCI Interlocking G earrings in silverSKU: YBD627755001
Interlocking GUCCI G stud earrings in 925 sterling silver with engraved pattern.
- The House’s emblematic monogram appears in a twisted, torchon design on these sterling silver earrings. Expertly made and intricately designed, often with subtle nods to the House, Gucci’s silver jewellery collection is presented in an array of contemporary and classic pieces.
- 925 Sterling silver with aged finish
- Torchon Double G
- Engraved torchon trim along the edges
- For pierced ears
- Double G: 14.5mm x 9.7mm
- Made in Italy
- The Gucci jewellery collection is crafted from hypoallergenic and nickel-free materials. Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Available productCall the Boutique
GUCCI Interlocking G earrings in silver
The House’s emblematic monogram appears in a twisted, torchon design on these sterling silver earrings. Expertly made and intricately designed, often with subtle nods to the House, Gucci’s silver jewellery collection is presented in an array of contemporary and classic pieces.
FG Fecarotta Gioielli is the official dealer of the Gucci brand.
The GUCCI History
In 1921 Guccio Gucci founded the company of the same name in Florence for the production of leather goods, gloves and luggage. In 1923 the first brand of the fashion house had only the name of the founder in the calligraphic character, probably derived from his signature.
In 1960 Aldo Gucci, one of Guccio’s three sons, designed the symbol with the two crossed “G’s”, a clear reference to the founder’s initials; this graphic sign, which had not yet become the company’s trademark, was re-proposed in different fashions, that is, cast in a circle, opposed, inverted and in abstract form. So in 1971 the logotype will be composed with a graceful character while only in 1992, under the artistic direction of Alessandro Michele, the symbol of the double “G” will officially appear in the company’s trademark, until then used only as a griffe on bags, shoes and belts.
Starting from 1998 the official communication will be entrusted only to the logo composed with a graced lapidary character, very spacious; it is with this brand that the company presents itself in the world as a distinctive expression of “made in Italy”.